Monday, February 28, 2011

Almost there!

Yesterday marked the 6th month of Butler being gone! A whole HALF of a year! I thought by now I would be bald from pulling my hair out. I was so afraid (or maybe just pregnant & hormonal) that I wasn't going to be able to handle a 1 yr old & a newborn, but I must say I've done a pretty good job. In the last six months I have moved  twice (once in the new apartment & back from GA), had a baby without my spouse, and taken care of everything that Butler used to take care of when he was home. These 6 months flew so the next few will be a piece of cake!

Bye Bye February, Hello March!

March is one of my favorite months. It starts the beginning of Spring, my favorite season. Got a lot to get done before deployment is over!

My March Bucket List

1. get Monkey potty trained. Or at least start.

2. Apply for Paul Mitchell so I can start in April 

3. Get everything for the apartment straightened out so we'll be ready move when Butler gets home

4. Be persistent about Your Baby can read (I've been slacking since we've been back)

5. Start a workout regime.

6. Start working again!!

7. And get prepared for Butler's homecoming!!!

We will so how much of this I've accomplished once March 31st rolls around!

2 comments:

  1. Oh MY GOSH GIRL!!! YOU are a SAINT!!! Love your blog...keep plugging, and soon you'll have your sailor back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moved twice, raising a 1 year old, had a baby...geez! You're an inspiration. I'm still trying to wrap my head around deployment and it's just ME (and the dog). Good work!!

    ReplyDelete