Monday, February 21, 2011

I'm BACK!

My past weekend/week has been really HECTIC. I finally got all of my things packed and ready to go back to VA and we left on Friday night. It took a whole car and truck to get me back home. I don't know how one large suitcase and 2 bags turned into a whole truck bed full of stuff, but it did and thanks to my step dad and godfather, we & it made it back safely!

When I finally got home, I walked up to find my door partially already unlocked (my deadbolt wasn't locked and I know I definitely locked it) When I walked in the house I seen my EMPTY television stand where the 50 in. flat screen used to sit and my closet rummaged through and PlayStation missing. Yes, we were robbed! Unfortunately, my backdoor doesn't have a deadbolt and the seal on the door is broken. So, whoever broke in came through the back and went out the front. I really feel bad because neither the TV or the PlayStation was ours. Luckily, the guy whose it is was fine and won't let DB pay him his money back. Needless to say, when DB does get home we'll be moving to VA Beach!

On a good note, DB's boat threw a party for the sailors in his department who had babies while they were gone. It really wasn't much but it's great they FINALLY acknowledged it! (that's him on the left :-)) Congrats guys!

My house is cluttered and I still haven't gotten around to fixing it. So my thoughts are just as cluttered. I guess I can say welcome back to reality, Meaghan!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry that you got robbed. That is awful! I hope things start looking up really fast!

    ReplyDelete