Thursday, February 3, 2011

Picture Day!


Today I decided would be the day I FINALLY gotten the boys pictures taken. Now, I'm not the parent who goes to the photo studio every month, every holiday or even every birthday to go get their pictures taken. Darryl is almost 2 and not including today, he's only taken one professional picture. But since my in laws and everybody else has nagged about, I gave into temptation! I went to the studio already expecting Kaleb (my 4 month old) to act a little crazy. Darryl on the other hand is very photogenic and LOVES the camera. So I was prepared to deal with Kaleb. When I finally get everybody dressed in the car and on our way, they begin to scream and cry. 5 mins later I finally get a quiet car and look in the backseat both are sleep. Not realizing I booked a 12:00 appointment and Darryl didn't take his 11:00 nap. As I take him out the car, I think to myself this can either go really good or really bad. I take them inside everything was fine, everybody smiling and happy. We take Kaleb's pics first and he handles it like a pro. Now, it's Darryl's turn... He sits for 2 seconds then hops up and plays with EVERYTHING in the studio. It took at least 6 or 7 shots to get him a  good one. He finally starts to cooperate then it became time for a picture of them both. Darryl runs away in a fit. It took all of 3 hrs to get out of the studio and all I wanted was a pic of each of them and them together. I wind up with a horrible family shot and a headache. And we have to do it all over again for v-day! But here is the outcome:

No comments:

Post a Comment