Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Wait it's February already?!

I haven't been keeping up with my posting. I've been busy with preparing to move on back to VA and wait for Mr. B to get home. I can't believe it's already the SECOND month of 2011, this year is already moving to fast! But hey, I am not complaining, getting closer and closer to hubby's homecoming!
This month Chubby turned 4 months and is starting to use his hands and scoot (moving WAY to fast) Monkey is slowly easing his way into the "terrible two's." He is into EVERYTHING he can get his hands on. I've been trying to get back home to my quaint little apartment that I've abandoned. I've had some reality checks this month about school and life pretty much. But like I always whatever doesn't kill me will make me stronger and god wouldn't put me through stuff I can't handle. Mr. B should be coming home in March *crossing fingers* I'm speaking this into existence. It really sucks he won't be here on our anniversary or Valentine's day, but hey when money calls! Hopefully I'll get to see him next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment