Friday, February 11, 2011

This week in a nutshell CHAOTIC. I feel like I haven't had ANY time to do anything, but I find myself in the same spot doing NOTHING wondering where the time went. I'm supposed to be heading back to VA (yea, I fled when deployment came) next Saturday. While down in Georgia for the last 4 months i managed to double everything I brought down here. Obviously, a little retail therapy is the way i cope with deployment, not remembering that all this stuff will have to get back home some way. So the majority of this week was supposed to be spent packing. Well that plan has failed me! I've done everything but packed. All I've done is take all of our clothes out of the drawers and left them on the bed... Never in the suitcases they go in.

Talked to DB yesterday and he told me the date that's being thrown around for homecoming and I'm not too pleased. Let's just say it's a little later than expected but it's not that bad since we've already made it this far. What's a few more months going to do? Just makes room for an even better homecoming.

I hope it's too long until I write again and hope i've packed my life up when I do write again!

1 comment:

  1. I do the same thing when I'm supposed to be doing things--I do absolutely nothing and wonder where the time went. I hope you get packed up soon!

    ReplyDelete