Thursday, February 24, 2011

getting back in the swing of things.

So, how has this week been for me?
H***!

I've been trying to reintegrate myself back into Virginia life and it has not been to great for me! 

First, it's taking me a full week to get everything unpacked and in the right place. I have a horrible case of OCD ( I get it honestly from my mother.) I hate clutter and mess.
I live by the "everything has a place" motto.
The boys' room is the WORST room in the house.
I have gotten everything else in the house done but our and the boys' room.

Second, at the same time I'm trying to fix this apartment, I'm looking for another one. I hate that when it's time to find a place to live, DB is always conveniently underway or even better DEPLOYED!
I'm always communicating about our new place through email.
But, I think I found one.
I hope this is THE ONE, I'm tired of moving.
(this is the FOURTH apartment in 2 yrs, yea I know RIDICULOUS)

Third, school, work, and childcare!
Trying to get my job back has been the hardest thing yet, I need my Old Navy discount back!
The next hardest job is finding a childcare provider that is good enough for my babies. I'm torn between daycare centers a and home day cares.
Chubby would do great with home child care because he's an infant, but Monkey would do better with daycare centers to interact with other kids.
I'm just confused and hopefully I find one and SOON!
School really isn't that hard, but finding the time (and sitter) to go out to Va Beach is the issue!!

I'm definitely back in reality :-)

1 comment:

  1. four places in 2 years...did you ever expect to set a record like that? hang in there! the first few days after a move are a headache, but it'll start to smooth out with every box you empty!

    ReplyDelete