Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Blue camouflage & black eyes

Today was my first day crossing the HRBT and going to NOB.
It felt so awkward to not see Butler's boat from the highway in the pier. I thought once I finally mustered up the strength to go to NOB it would be going to watch the ship pull in. But I bit the bullet and took the plunge across the bridge! 
I went to put us on the waiting list for CDC and pray that our turn comes soon.
Trying to find a provider that will take BOTH of them and I really don't wanna go the daycare route but I can deal if I have to!   

This is what DJ's eye looked like when he woke up this morning. 
It looks horrible.
I keep repeating the words "boys will be boys" in my head to keep from crying when I see it. 
I hate when he hurts hisself!  


But then he always seems to find a way to turn my frown upside down. 

(or maybe I just miss Butler!)

Well now I'm off to search for my missing GS cookies. 
This crime has Monkey's name written all over it!

No comments:

Post a Comment