Friday, March 4, 2011

Today, A GREAT DAY.

On a lighter note, today was a GREAT day.
After the disappointment of just having to go up to my job JUST to fill-out paper work, I got a phone call from Butler excitedly saying he's going to be FaceTime'ing me today!
YAY!
I don't know about other ships, but ours doesn't have equipment to video chat. 
(They stopped today and had wifi.)
 So, for the past 6 months I only hear his voice or imagine hearing it over email. I rushed home, just to see my hubby! 
It was about an hour later and I was looking at my husband's face and lips move at the SAME time. 
I was so giddy with joy, as was he, we spent the most of the conversation staring at each other smiling!
It was so refreshing to talk to him, hope we can do it again soon!

On another note, Chubby never ceases to amaze me! 
He learns something new everyday.
Here is today's lesson.

He's holding his own bottle! 
Proud parent moment :-)



1 comment:

  1. YAYAY!!! Facetime really is the best...and Skunky and I are like you, we spend half the conversation just staring at each other and smiling!!! Glad you got a chance to see him!!

    ReplyDelete