Thursday, March 17, 2011

My deployment letter

Dear Deployment,
We are finally near a close. We've had our ups and downs, but I've grown to appreciate you and all that you have taught me. At first, I hated you and really didn't want anything to do with you but now I actually like you (but it's just a tad, so don't flatter yourself and keep appearing in my marriage.) You stole my husband, but we can call a truce since you'll be returning him soon. I thank you for teaching me what bills looked like and how to pay them, showing me that I really do need Butler as much as I rant and rave that I don't, and that I really need to go get birth control ASAP because my boys are ENOUGH right now especially because you're = the mistress that keeps coming back. In all honesty, you did more than I give you credit. Because of you, my bills are lower, less laundry, my grocery bill is twice as less than when Butler was home, I have the whole bed to myself and can sleep peacefully without the snoring! But, I'm really over you now and would really love if you gave my husband back.

Meaghan 

1 comment:

  1. Hear Hear, Im so proud of you for actually seeing positive from a negative!! Although I never did sleep peacefully when my hubby was deployed it defiantly brought us closer together and stronger as a couple. I treasure everyday with him and my family, even if it isnt a good one. I'm blessed my family is together right now. Heres to your future and may you all be forever happy. Hugs Em x
    aka www.Fantasyjewelrygoddess.com/

    ReplyDelete