Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The End is approaching!

We are in the home stretch! 

It's finally time to start preparing from homecoming. It's like a mirage in the desert, we can see it but just can't touch it. 
 I'm a semi-perfectionist so everything has to be perfect, well on my end at least. No telling with the military how this will go.
I've been looking at homecoming banners, and I don't know what I want to pick. I'm still working on it.
Luckily, I'll get to stand under the "new daddy tent" since littlest Butler was born after deployment. 

Tomorrow I decided I am finally going to a FRG meeting. I decided I couldn't knock it until I try it, plus i want to know what I've been missing since Butler can only say so much and is somewhat clueless. I've had my doubt about the FRG and the negative connotation it has really swayed what I thought about it. I just thought that I wouldn't fit in with the wives because I'm not that wife. I'm very shy when i first meet people and especially when I go to places I have never been with people I've never met. Hopefully I enjoy my FRG meeting and become involved with what goes on with the ship. I'm a little nervous though and I usually amp myself more than needed. But this will go well tomorrow, I know it!
I'll keep you posted!  

Today was DJ & Kaleb's first day at daycare or home daycare. 
They loved it, I'm relieved!!
 I may actually complete all the things on my bucket list for the month!



No comments:

Post a Comment