Monday, March 7, 2011

Is it over yet?

shh, you hear that? YES, it's SILENCE. 

The boys are sound asleep. Finally peace and serenity. 

Well,  I was so wrapped up and excited about me and Butler's Face Time, I forgot to let everyone know I got my job back!! So, for the past 2 days I have been working my booty off.
I feel like it's been a week.
Which is one of the reasons I'm in the "I'm ready for this deployment to be over"moods

Yesterday wasn't as bed as today, just worked all day then came home forgot to make dinner and went to sleep.

Today on the other hand, not so easy...
I barely got any sleep and had to be up at the CRACK of dawn to go to work. Thanks to Butler's 6 hr time difference, his good morning email woke me up.
Had a semi great day at work other than rude customers and being on my feet in one spot all day.
Once I picked the boys up, my day went from bad to horrible! Chubby's stomach isn't feeling well which reminded me I had to go to Tricare to switch our insurance back to North region. Before I headed to Langley, I went to walmart to buy Monkey a new car seat cause somehow Destructive Dan broke his belt on the seat. Walking around Wally World and Monkey falls out of the cart onto the ground and is screaming. Panicked and embarrassed, I pick him up and start to proceed to the front, forgetting EVERY thing else I needed but the car seat.
I finally get them in the car and  head to  Langley. I get to the Tricare office and in the car the sign said they closed at 1830. Well, that was apparently just Meaghan vision because the sign clearly said 1630 and it was already 5:01.
(guess I need glasses with better lens)
Gave up on tricare and went to the commissary to pick up something for dinner.
Forgot the WORLD goes to the commissary after work.
Stood in line for at least 30 mins.
Got dinner stuff and headed home.
Get home and it always takes me more than one trip to get the boys and everything into the house, but today it took at least an extra 4 trips.
The last thing I take in the house id the car seat.
Walk in the house and somehow forget I had a door knob and jammed my fingers (not one but THREE) between the door knob and the box.
That was the straw that broke the camel's back.
I stormed upstairs and just sat there dwelling on my miserable day and how Butler should have been here to help!
But, now I'm over it and moving on with my night!

1 comment:

  1. Amen sister :) ha...being back home with the kids by myself today definitely left me exhausted!!Keep plugging girl, it's almost over! :)

    ReplyDelete